In this episode, I explore the role that sleep plays in regulating our focus and attention, decision-making, emotions, problem-solving, and creativity,
Links to resources mentioned:
1) Why We Sleep book: https://amzn.to/3ynGqD5
4) Chilipad Blanket: https://amzn.to/3nuEWSy
5) Blue-light blocking glasses: https://www.kqzyfj.com/click-10039686...
6) Melatonin: https://nplink.net/06mgnf78
7) Vitamin D: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=vitamin+d&...
8) Magnesium: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=magnesium&... ---
9) MY ORIGINAL ARTICLE ON THIS EPISODE TOPIC https://glaveski.medium.com/sleep-mot...
PREFER TO LISTEN?
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast...
FIND ME ONLINE
🌐 Find my work at steveglaveski.com, including 100 PRODUCTIVITY HACKS ebook
📚 My book and FREE CHAPTER: timerichbook.com
🎓 My online course: timerichbook.com/online-course
🐦My Twitter: twitter.com/steveglaveski
🇱 My LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/steveglaveski
🎥 My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKt2...
Get in touch if your team or organization wants to optimize its performance and effectiveness.
My mission is to help you unlock your potential to do more great work in far less time, whether you’re working as part of a team or flying solo, and to set you up for a richer life.VIEW MORE EPISODES