Eric Almquist is a partner in Bain & Company’s Boston office. He is a leader in Bain's Advanced Analytics practice and a member of the firm’s global Customer Strategy & Marketing practice.
Eric has more than three decades of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for leading companies. He has led assignments in the financial services, telecommunications, internet, and electric utility industries. In addition, he uses his expertise in customer strategy and marketing to help clients to develop value propositions, improve customer experience and implement loyalty strategies.
Eric has contributed to such publications as the Harvard Business Review, Marketing Management, Journal of Brand Management and Design Management Journal. He was the recipient of a Social Science Research Council Foreign Area Fellowship and has served as a Trustee of the Marketing Science Institute.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, Eric built extensive experience as a leader in the customer strategy sector where he founded one of the first comprehensive marketing science capabilities in the consulting
Eric earned a BA from Stanford University and MA and PhD degrees in anthropology from Boston University.
- The 30 Elements of Value
- Customer jobs to be done
- Fundamental H-Symmetry Advancement
- Putting the hierarchy of needs to use
- Delivering on elements of value
- Customers expectations
- The impact of elements of value on CX and NPS Scores
- Using elements of value in ideation and product development exercises
1) Elements of Value - hbr.org/2016/09/the-elements-of-value
2) Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_…erarchy_of_needs
3) Karen Dillon Episode - http://futuresquared.xyz/podcast/episode-74-clayton-christensens-new-theory-with-karen-dillon
6) Steve’s Shampoo - thankyou.co/bodyCare
I hope you enjoyed this episode. If you’d like to receive a weekly email from me, complete with reflections, books I’ve been reading, words of wisdom and access to blogs, ebooks and more that I’m publishing on a regular basis, just leave your details at www.futuresquared.xyz/subscribe and you’ll receive the very next one.
Listen on Apple Podcasts @ goo.gl/sMnEa0
Also available on: Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher and Soundcloud
Future Squared: www.futuresquared.xyz
Steve Glaveski: www.steveglaveski.com
Conversations with preeminent thought leaders from a variety of fields to help you think in a multi-disciplinary way, make better decisions, kick goals in your professional and personal life and better navigate what is fast becoming, a Brave New World.VIEW MORE EPISODES