Those of you familiar with this podcast would know I’m a big fan of Dave McClure and his Pirate Metrics approach to customer acquisition - well, Dave is the founder of 500 startups, the venture capital seed fund and accelerator based in the Valley that has invested in more than 1500 companies across more than 50 countries.
In this episode, I speak with Arnaud Bonzom, Director of Corporate Innovation at 500 Startups. Arnaud’s recent report on How do the World’s Biggest Companies Deal with the Startup Revolution? (goo.gl/UEmt4i) details the bullish efforts by Multinational Corporations to engage startups and leverage on their capabilities.
Prior to 500 Startups, Arnaud was part of INSEAD, where he was responsible for facilitating interactions between MBA students/alumni and the Entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Arnaud also developed the Asia Funding / M&A Newsletter & Singapore startup ecosystem and entrepreneur toolbox.
- How large corporations are engaging startups
- Challenges of corporate startup partnerships
- How software companies are disrupting industries not synonymous with software
- The hierarchy of needs for corporate innovation
- The Singaporean and Southeast Asian startup and innovation ecosystems
- Asia Funding / M&A Newsletter: eepurl.com/b2G18D
- Singapore startup ecosystem and entrepreneur toolbox: bit.ly/SingaporeEcosystem
- Arnaud on Twitter: @aurnaudbonzom
- 500 Startups Report on How The World's Biggest Companies Deal With The Startup Revolution: http://698640.hs-sites.com/500corporations
I hope you enjoyed this episode. If you’d like to receive a weekly email from me, complete with reflections, books I’ve been reading, words of wisdom and access to blogs, ebooks and more that I’m publishing on a regular basis, just leave your details at www.futuresquared.xyz/subscribe and you’ll receive the very next one.
Listen on Apple Podcasts @ goo.gl/sMnEa0
Also available on: Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher and Soundcloud
Future Squared: www.futuresquared.xyz
Steve Glaveski: www.steveglaveski.com