Nick De Mey is founding partner of Board of Innovation, a Strategy & Business Design firm for corporates.
He heads up the Insights team, and recently published an in-depth report on The Low Touch economy, and what organizations can do to adapt to the new normal.
In this conversation, we unpack:
- How to identify quick wins to weather the storm
- How to identify longer term business model shifts
- And what we should really be bracing ourselves for, insofar as business recovery is concerned
With that, please welcome Nick De Mey.
1. Low Touch Economy report: www.lowtoucheconomy.com
2. Nick De Mey on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickdemey/?originalSubdomain=be
Listen to Future Squared on Apple Podcasts goo.gl/sMnEa0
Also available on: Spotify, Google Podcasts, TuneIn, Stitcher and Soundcloud
Future Squared: futuresquared.xyz
Steve Glaveski: steveglaveski.com
Steve's book: employeetoentrepreneur.io
NEW Facebook group:facebook.com/groups/futuresquared/
Watch on YouTube: bit.ly/2N77FLx
Conversations with preeminent thought leaders from a variety of fields to help you think in a multi-disciplinary way, make better decisions, kick goals in your professional and personal life and better navigate what is fast becoming, a Brave New World.VIEW MORE EPISODES