Steve Blank - considered by many to be the father of modern entrepreneurship - returns to Future Squared to talk COVID19 virus survival strategies for business.
Steve is credited with spearheading the customer development movement, which was popularised by his former pupil’s Eric Ries book, under the guise of the lean startup.
We discussed the specific steps that startup CEOs, and to an extent leaders at large organisations too, should be taking in order to not just survive COVID19, but with some luck, come out the other side stronger.
Specifically, we talked:
● Startup runway, and why it’s no time to move slowly if yours is short
● Whether COVID19 is a 3 month, 1 year or 3 year problem
● Whether you need a new business model and operating plan
● New opportunities presented by COVID19
● Managing board and investor expectations
● Compassionate leadership
● and more…
So with that, it is with much pleasure that I welcome back to the show, the one and only, Steve Blank.
Listen to Future Squared on Apple Podcasts goo.gl/sMnEa0
Also available on: Spotify, Google Podcasts, TuneIn, Stitcher and Soundcloud
Future Squared: www.futuresquared.xyz
Steve Glaveski: www.steveglaveski.com
Steve's book: www.employeetoentrepreneur.io
NEW Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/futuresquared/
Watch on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2N77FLx